- Cosmo-ufes members work in the main campus of UFES, which is located in Vitória, the capital of the Espirito Santo (ES) state, Brazil. For anyone coming from outside the ES state, Vitória's airport is the most natural choice.
- A flight from Rio de Janeiro to Vitória takes about 50 minutes. A flight from São Paulo to Vitória takes about one hour and a half. The three main Brazilian airliners (Azul, Gol and Tam) operate these flights.
- The University is close to the airport, it takes less than 10 minutes by car. For anyone who can speak Portuguese, it can be easily reached by taxi. A taxi from the airport to UFES can be taken just outside the airport building. A taxi costs about R$ 20 (U$ 4). Uber can and must be ordered from the Uber app. The standard pickup point is the same of the taxi drivers: just outside the airport building.
- If you need assistance, please let us know before you arrive at the airport.
- The coordinator's office is in the PPGFis building, whose precise location can be found in the above map. The seminars are usually held in the auditorim in the same building.
- Additional information about Vitória: Wikipedia, automatic list of photos.