Schedule / Program
Courses (4 hours each):
- Linear Cosmological Perturbation Theory I (TPCL 1)
- Linear Cosmological Perturbation Theory II (TPCL 2)
- Non-Linear Cosmological Perturbation Theory (TPCNL)
- Cosmological Simulation (SN)
- Dynamics of Dark Matter (DDM)
José A. de Freitas Pacheco
Review Seminars (1 hour each):
- Tests and extensions of the Cosmological Principle (R1)
- Modified Gravity and Structure Formation (R2)
- CMB and the large-scale structure formation in the Universe (R3)
- Structures in galaxy clusters (R4)
Gastão Bierrenbach Lima Neto
A poster session shall be open throughout the whole event.
Cosmo-ufes announcements / E-mails de notícias
Mailing list for members
Slack for members: send an e-mail.
Núcleo Cosmo-ufes, CCE
Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo
Av. Fernando Ferrari, 514
29075-910 - Vitória/ES - Brazil
Website administrators: DC. Rodrigues, V. Marra & OF. Piattella. Contributions: several students and postdocs have helped to expand and maintain the content that can be found here, specially in the organization of the events section, where their corresponding names can be found. Disclamer: Cosmo-ufes is a center ("núcleo") from UFES; this website is maintained by Cosmo-ufes members.